I got a new PC and installed 10+ software successfully, but I got stuck in one software with the error The System Administrator Has Set Policies to Prevent This Installation. I tried to install the same software with hybrid versions, but none worked, and everyone is showing the same The System Administrator Has Set Policies to Prevent This Installation error.
Don’t get panic if you get this error on your Windows device; this error can be resolved by following these simple, quick steps:
How to Fix The System Administrator has set Policies to Prevent this installation
You need to edit the registry setting to eliminate this error on your PC. But don’t worry; this process will not harm your PC.
1. Type registry on the search bar
2. Select Registry Editor on the result
3. Click on Run as administrator to open Registry Editor in Admin mode
4. Copy and Paste this path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Installer in the navigation tab
5. Double-click on the DisablePatch Registry file
6. Change the vault to 0 from 1.
7. Click OK to click
Again, start the installation; this time, the installation will finish successfully without the “The System Administrator has set Policies to Prevent This Installation” error.
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support