This article will show how to Connect PS4 to Bluetooth Headphones. With your PS4, you can use all types of Bluetooth headphones but cannot connect or pair your Bluetooth device directly to your PS4 because it is not supported.
Check this article for information on How to Connect PS4 to Bluetooth Headphones.
Does PS4 support Bluetooth Headphones
Yes, but sadly, Sony PS4 doesn’t support Bluetooth audio on the box directly. This means you cannot connect your Bluetooth headphones directly to the PS4, and you need to use a Bluetooth adapter to transfer the audio from your PS4 to your Bluetooth Headphones.
How to Connect AirPods to PS4
Following the steps below, you can connect any Bluetooth headphones to PS4 using a Bluetooth adapter.
- Make sure your Bluetooth Headphone is fully charged.
- Ensure your Bluetooth Adapter is fully charged if it also uses a battery.
- Connect your Bluetooth adapter to your PS4 USB port.
- Put the Bluetooth Headphones into pairing mode by following the user manual of your Bluetooth Headphones.
- Go to your PS4 Audio setting to ensure your PS4 audio is being sent to your Bluetooth Headphones by going to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
- Ensure your PS4 Output device is set to “Headphones connected to controller”.
- Ensure your PS4 Output to Headphones is set to “All Audio”.
Now that you have successfully connected your Bluetooth Headphones to your PS4, you have learned how to connect your Bluetooth Headphones to PS4. Now you are ready to enjoy the game with your new Bluetooth Headphones!
Why Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working
Unfortunately, Bluetooth adapters only send the audio from your PS4 to your AirPods, not the Mic audio from your AirPods to your PS4.
Your Bluetooth Headphones may have a microphone, but you cannot use it through Bluetooth Adapters. Bear in mind this is the limitation if you use a Bluetooth Adapter with your Sony PS4 device.
To use microphones with your PS4 device, you need to buy headphones made for PS4 to chat with another player on your PS4 device.
You can connect your Bluetooth Headphones only if you want to hear the audio and not chat with your friends during the game.
Did I just helped you solve one of your problem? Support me by buying me a coffee. Thanks for your support